Docmandu?

Grumpy G

Fans' Favourite
Was just thinking the board has been just a smidge dull recently.

His Lordship :snooty: has made a welcome return recently, but just thought I've not seen anything from that other purveyor of mirth the good doctor for a while.

Wonder if he's suffering from a crisis of identity. :hmmm:

And the poster who had the name that was predictive text for Bournemouth, haven't seen him here for years.

coupodonouvi or something?

AFCB_Legends was someone who always seemed in the know. Disappeared around the time UEL started posting.

Whatever happened to UEL?

RobTrent - 22/7/2016 18:19

No need for him to post anymore.

Previously he would say something like 'These owners have money and we'll be spending £20 million on players' and most of us would scoff and say nonsense only to be stunned when it happened.

Now we'd say 'Is that all?'

Barring him revealing we're about to sign Gareth Bale I'm not sure we can surprised like that anymore.

kirsikka - 22/7/2016 18:23

No need for him to post anymore.

Previously he would say something like 'These owners have money and we'll be spending £20 million on players' and most of us would scoff and say nonsense only to be stunned when it happened.

Now we'd say 'Is that all?'

Barring him revealing we're about to sign Gareth Bale I'm not sure we can surprised like that anymore.

And that, is not a good thing.

coupodonouvi or something?

AFCB_Legends was someone who always seemed in the know. Disappeared around the time UEL started posting.

Yes Rob, that was it :)

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Who was the real doom monger who was forever saying Exeter and Rotherham would pip us to the 'Huddersfield' play-offs. He was so pessimistic he made Al seem a real happy fella.

;