Dubai 'Holiday' Flops Again.

Beat me to it Top Farrier. The worst players today didn’t go to Dubai...they trained in the cold.

Today’s defeat was because we are incredibly predictable and rigid and have lost desire (it seems) at all levels.

Dubai has nothing to do with it. We have played like this most of the season since the opening few months and this is the first time we can blame Dubai.

Leicester had to beat us at some point, I had a feeling this would happen. Wasn't watching but we sounded ridiculously flat, which is a worry. Hope there's some fire in the bellies before next week. Heard a few saying that these performances are because we are 'safe' in that case we must've been safe at Christmas, because performances have been crazy inconsistent since then. Injuries have played their part, my favourite moment of the last fortnight was seeing little Cook hopping around in Dubai, looking to next season already

Beat me to it Top Farrier. The worst players today didn’t go to Dubai...they trained in the cold.

Today’s defeat was because we are incredibly predictable and rigid and have lost desire (it seems) at all levels.

Dubai has nothing to do with it. We have played like this most of the season since the opening few months and this is the first time we can blame Dubai.

The worst players today were on international duty the past 2 weeks

If the likes of myself can drag ourselves off the Dubai negativity obsession.......even 'realising' it has ' Nothing ' to do with the performances..
then what we are left with is ' attitude' and 'commitment'...which is something you would expect Eddie to have more than Nailed down by now regarding the squad ! So what IS going on?

When we was crap, and I mean knocked out the FA Cup in round 1. where did we spend our week off when round 2 was played?

Truro?

After our Dubai trips our results have been:

AFCB 0 - 4 Man City
Southampton 0 - 0 AFCB
Watford 2 - 2 AFCB
Leicester 2 - 0 AFCB

So it’s really only today’s result which was unacceptable although I appreciate that won’t suit some people’s agenda. Today has more to do with our general away form this season rather than a trip to Dubai.

That was the Man City game that we could have won as well wasn't it? Despite what the scoreline says was a lot closer than that

;