Dubai tonight

tednphil - 17/3/2018 19:10

Didn’t think we could afford such trips any more!!

Put it on the slate.
Like most things.
Still, at least the training ground money is in place...They said so!

Or have I got that last bit wrong?

RobTrent - 17/3/2018 21:45

Moi, Moi, Moi

Perhaps I am going mad Rob.
Not one person can confirm or deny my question.

Did the club say that the money was in place for the training complex?

Help me here. Am begining to think it was a dream.

Serious and genuine question.

So who says it isn't? Tell us where you've seen that the money isn't in place, that the training ground wont be built and why you seem to enjoy pointing out anything you think is wrong.

You're not being constructive imho, just trying to revel in what you seem to hope is some kind of failure by the club.

RobTrent - 17/3/2018 21:52

So who says it isn't? Tell us where you've seen that the money isn't in place, that the training ground wont be built and why you seem to enjoy pointing out anything you think is wrong.

You're not being constructive imho, just trying to revel in what you seem to hope is some kind of failure by the club.

I shall try one more time.
I have not said anything about funding being in place or not.

One more go...
Did the club at anytime say that funding was in place for the ground?
Am sure I read it somewhere.
I might have imagined it.

As I thought, just frightened to actually state what you're really trying to say.

Perhaps if you cant do that you shouldn't bother.

AlGard - 17/3/2018 15:55

RobTrent - 17/3/2018 21:52

I shall try one more time.
I have not said anything about funding being in place or not.

One more go...

You find it and report back

AlGard - 17/3/2018 20:47

RobTrent - 17/3/2018 21:45

Moi, Moi, Moi

Not one person can confirm or deny my question.

I think there are good reasons for that.

It’s very likely that those on here won’t know the answer. It’s also very likely that those who do know the answer (Max et al) don’t post on here and in any event couldn’t care a flying f/cuk about Al Gard...

I don't recall them saying funding was in place, but they did say that the diggers would move in the day the planning permission was approved, which you would imagine means the same thing.

AlGard - 17/3/2018 20:55
One more go...

I have Googled 'AFC Bournemouth funding training ground' and can find no record of such a statement, so it appears that, yes, you did imagine it. Can put this one to bed, at least.

Always happy to help!

AFCBfan - 18/3/2018 07:29

AlGard - 17/3/2018 20:55
One more go...

I have Googled 'AFC Bournemouth funding training ground' and can find no record of such a statement, so it appears that, yes, you did imagine it. Can put this one to bed, at least.

Always happy to help!

And many thanks for that.

I found nothing when I googled it.

See, nothing to be frightened of Rob/

My response wasn't sarcasm Al, just the truth. Many of your posts are laced with a hidden agenda, and even some tit-for-tat insults (WMC for example) so come down from the high ground you're trying to occupy.

You've been wetting yourself over the accounts since you received your 'copy', with hints about no funding in place for the stadium and/or the training ground. If you do that then its only right people ask you questions about it.

;