Eddie Speaks

Sorry about this . but as much as I'm grateful to Eddie and respect his football knowledge...I'm starting to get bored with the nothingness content of his 'careful' interviews..Give me the flawed rhetoric of Dyche or the prickly stuff of Pearson any day...or better still, going back a while the down to earth and witty output of Ian Holloway..
I honestly think that Eddies ' p|ss perfect ' persona is holding him back in a sense.
Pleasing the Press achieves little really does it!
Get naughty Ed ..please!

Tend to agree a bit about his safenesss.

Rip the condom off Eddie.......you only live once....

It's not as if the PL is a team bonding holiday in Thailand with Neil fuking women of ill repute.

"People will probably have to in there take a hit, someone will have to take a hit down the line, I just hope it’s not us."
I hope he's not thinking along the lines of us being relegated as a result of the virus, league status currently, and a goal difference separating us from safety. However, peoples lives are infinitely more important, so we must put it all in perspective.
UTCIAD

Amazing, isnt it? A genuinely nice guy, who speaks well, is articulate, and when talking on a topic which, in the grand scheme of things isn't that important, ensures he gives a response which is considerate to the fact.....and people want him to be more Dyche...Holloway(?!!).
But I guess I shouldn't be amazed, i think I'm in the minority here, going by the way we end up with such odious figures in elected office. Banter, sound bites, and an antagonistic rhetoric...it's what people want.

Last edited:
Eddies has had his fair share of accolades..rightly so...but it doesn't mean to say we can't hope to see him compete with the more abrasive output of Dyche and others if its appropriate I.e. in defence of Afcb...if we get stuff levelled against us by them. Sometimes its best to dish a bit out...not just absorb it for evermore.
You don't want players thinking he is too ' nice'. I don't believe he is tbh but wouldn't rule it out altogether. ( certain players? )
I want us Above Burnley in the table !

Last edited:

;