eddie’s head needs a shake

Yeah ..they were awful words...bland and way off the reasons for the defeat. I was hoping Eddie would develop into a Clough -like figure.. but he has gone the other way....he talks like Southgate looks. !
We were Crap....and we needed Eddie to emphasise that!
Eddie should stay in his office and leave the dressing room to this chap.

Harry Wilson was utterly woeful today. Weak on the ball, gave the ball away repeatedly. He's really got to up hi game. Very poor.

...the ‘magic’ seems to have gone from being able to get the best out of players in The Pl...Ibe,Mings,Mousset,Brad Smith,Connor Mahoney, Hyndman and Begovic have been flops with us...with Solanke,Lewis Cook and Billing looking in the same camp at the moment.
something intrinsically has or is going wrong. Especially when previously we made the careers of King , Fraser and Callum Wilson.
We have a few diamonds inBrooks, Ake, Ramsdale,Adam Smith,and Lerma but probably not enough to save our PL status?

Last edited:
totally agree--eddie seems to have gone backwards---we are totally lacking in ideas going forward---gone are the days when we were at least good to watch--i wonder how many managers would keep their job with one win in the last 12 games

totally agree--eddie seems to have gone backwards---we are totally lacking in ideas going forward---gone are the days when we were at least good to watch--i wonder how many managers would keep their job with one win in the last 12 games
He is certainly not going to sack himself, I honestly believe that there is no-one at the club who would make a decision like that.

;