End of season DVD

I've only recently watched last years and it seemed to be in the 'old' tv format. Was that the case Otis it my set up?

RobTrent - 14/6/2017 17:03

I've only recently watched last years and it seemed to be in the 'old' tv format. Was that the case Otis it my set up?

It's tinpot that they don't produce a BluRay. Everything is recorded in HD. If people don't have a BluRay player, they almost certainly have a TV that can play it from a USB stick in HD. Add a couple of quid and include an AFCB branded USB stick.

Mine was not even widescreen but the 'square-ish' (16:9?) form. Wondered if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Does it do the same with any other random DVD? If it does, your TV or DVD Player will be set to 4:3 and you need to change it to 16:9. If it doesn't, it may well just be the DVD.

Silent AFCB - 31/7/2017 17:17

RobTrent - 14/6/2017 17:03

It's tinpot that they don't produce a BluRay. Everything is recorded in HD. If people don't have a BluRay player, they almost certainly have a TV that can play it from a USB stick in HD. Add a couple of quid and include an AFCB branded USB stick.

I'd much prefer a download. It's a long time since I even had a dvd player hooked up the the tv.

Absolutely - but I'm not sure they have the platform for it whereas they will do for BluRay/USB since it's the same as now. There would be more money in a digital download as well with less physical overheads, no doubt. Plus easy accessibility for those of us living abroad.

It's out! It's out! 15 quid for 2 dvds, and I get to watch us win a match!

Bleeding awful packaging mind you...

Funny I saw it on the superstore website when looking for something else. You would think it would have been promoted more. I would have bought it at full price back in June but not September; will wait for January sales!

;