End of year thank you's

hba1

Fans' Favourite
Obviously the NHS staff, the shop workers, the delivery teams and often neglected the Armed Forces always there in case of need by the Nation. Closer to home often the subject of many a moan and groan but a thank you to the AFCB ticket/media support team in organising the viewing of the games for us at home and for keeping this old non technical person on track.

A thank you bonus to JT for picking up the collective, players and supporters, from the depths of relegation in the summer to having a smile on our faces in December.

Also DJ and the Vitals team without them we wouldn't be able to moan.

UTCIAD.

We owe it to the NHS workers and all others in Community Service like Dustmen and Police etc. to stay Positive in our daily life and dealings...
....having a moan on here is just an outlet when it gets tedious....a valuable medium.

My wife is a Registrar (a group of people often forgotten when the thanks are given out), has had to work face to face with the public throughout the pandemic, even when we have been in lockdown (since March - except May and June - we live in Greater Manchester)

She has also had to deal with distraught people when registering the large number of extra deaths.

Her managers (who are all working from home) are also sh*t and VERY ungrateful.

And she has to put up with me!!!!

She is a saint.

Thanks to all Registrars!!

Also DJ and the Vitals team without them we wouldn't be able to moan.

Very kind, appreciate the sentiment but I don’t deserve to be included with the other people mentioned.

A massive thank you to all those on the forum who are, or who support, those in all of the areas that society has leaned on and depended on since February.

My Niece, who works as a nurse in Southampton hospital. Spent a lot of time on the Covid wards during the early days, and now looks like being moved back there again now things are hotting up again.
Really winds me up when people say 'there's no such thing as covid, it's all a plot by the government'
They should be made to spend time on these wards, 12 hr shifts, day in, day out..
She caught it, not badly, but enough to make her poorly...
These are the REAL heroes, front line staff, doing their duty come what may, day in, day out...

;