Enes Unal

Had his best game today, which when you start its easier to impress.

Very hard to make an impact as a substitute with only 10 or so minutes to go.

What was nice to see is that he's not scared to take a free kick from distance.

Did have doubts about him personally, but was a great performance overall.

If you're missing opportunities, you are at least getting in the positions to create them.

Fabulous header.

Thinking of getting a new username......Unbelievable_Unal

But I'll give King_Kieffer the chance to get in first.

Over to you Waz.

Had his best game today, which when you start its easier to impress.

Very hard to make an impact as a substitute with only 10 or so minutes to go.

What was nice to see is that he's not scared to take a free kick from distance.

Did have doubts about him personally, but was a great performance overall.

If you're missing opportunities, you are at least getting in the positions to create them.

Fabulous header.

Thinking of getting a new username......Unbelievable_Unal

But I'll give King_Kieffer the chance to get in first.

Over to you Waz.
Header very much like Keiffers first game of the season.

I really like the look of him. He seems to be a great addition because he was a great price for a striker and adds something different to the squad. Yesterday he missed a sitter, got a short pass caught under his feet but didn't let his head drop and got his goal. You could see how pleased he was to a score too. I hope he gets plenty of minutes before the end of the season. Kluivert was great wide yesterday and we are also short there now so we should be able to accommodate Unal and Dom in the starting lineup.

It'll be interesting to know who found and ferreted out this striker ..Anal......he seems a good acquisition for the money.
That goal indicates to me that he will now impose himself with some pressure to be a regular choice alongside Solanke...or in place of if the worst scenario occurs...that some Forum members seem to be weirdly encouraging and tempting fate, regarding a departure of Dom !

It'll be interesting to know who found and ferreted out this striker ..Anal......he seems a good acquisition for the money.
That goal indicates to me that he will now impose himself with some pressure to be a regular choice alongside Solanke...or in place of if the worst scenario occurs...that some Forum members seem to be weirdly encouraging and tempting fate, regarding a departure of Dom !
how long have you been waiting for a chance to get 'anal' and 'ferret' into the same sentence?

From my angle in the North I initially thought his header went over the bar and landed on top of the net. Couldn't really believe he managed to direct it in from there. Excellent goal all round not forgetting Dango's contribution too.

From Echo.

Q: You haven’t had many opportunities to see Enes Unal in his best position. How will you make the decision on signing him permanently?

AI: Our thinking is clear with Enes. We want to keep him for next season. I think we will keep him for next season, if everything goes normal.

I'm very happy with his attitude, how he has come back, how he helps the team, even playing 15 minutes like the other day with 10 men, he has to fight against everyone. He fights, he presses, he asks for fouls. He comes back to defend.

I think his attitude has been really good. For me, it is really difficult to play him, because I want Dom to be on the pitch and he's performing really well. But it is very good for the team to have players like Enes.

They are pushing anyone and if everyone slips a little bit, I'm sure he will be ready to play more for sure.

Header very much like Keiffers first game of the season.
Ver much kieffer type header but more mobile. Think he will do well for us but takes time to get used to a different league. Think he said the difference in physicality was crazy vs what he has been used too.

Leaving his goal aside his link up play in the second half was very sharp on the quick passing interchanges which was something Kieffer didn’t have. Yann did, at a level down. Still isn’t the Solanke replacement to me though but a different option…

;