Enes Unal

He didn't say that...or make it clear in any way!
And he hasn't come back in response ....so...
Just an excuse for you to have another pop at my posts..Boring.
It should have been obvious that I was referring to him being back from injury, as injury was the topic we were discussing.

He’s also not injury prone, he’s had one serious injury. An ACL break which can happen to any player. Surely if he’s injury prone as you describe then he would have had to have picked up numerous injuries over a period of time?

It should have been obvious that I was referring to him being back from injury, as injury was the topic we were discussing.

He’s also not injury prone, he’s had one serious injury. An ACL break which can happen to any player. Surely if he’s injury prone as you describe then he would have had to have picked up numerous injuries over a period of time?
you don't expect NOC to do any research before mouthing off do you? he sees a player return from injury and automatically he is injury prone and not as good as someone from Hamworthy rec

Turk here. If you got him as a back up striker, he’ll flop. He needs regular playing time because he wants to be in the euro 2024 squad. He would thrive with Solanke in a convenient tactic but he’ll probably end up subbing in for the last 15-20 mins and have 2 goals by the end of the season.

He never fully met the expectations from him both in club teams and national team. I’m not sure if he turns out to be a more prolific striker one day but I always thought he’d be better off in either Italian or Spanish leagues, England is not a good match for him. If his deal is permanent, he should be used as a first choice and given patience and time. I don’t know if you have any of those.

Turk here. If you got him as a back up striker, he’ll flop. He needs regular playing time because he wants to be in the euro 2024 squad. He would thrive with Solanke in a convenient tactic but he’ll probably end up subbing in for the last 15-20 mins and have 2 goals by the end of the season.

He never fully met the expectations from him both in club teams and national team. I’m not sure if he turns out to be a more prolific striker one day but I always thought he’d be better off in either Italian or Spanish leagues, England is not a good match for him. If his deal is permanent, he should be used as a first choice and given patience and time. I don’t know if you have any of those.

He won't get in ahead of Dom Solanke unless he starts scoring loads of goals. Dom also has aspirations of being in the England Euros squad and he's currently the leading English goalscorer in the Premier League.

He'll get 15-20 minutes and have to prove himself.

He scored 16 goals in la liga in 21/22 and 14 last season, seems pretty prolific to me. Not many players hit 20+, in fact only Benzema scored more than him in la liga over that period. And that is despite the fact he played in a struggling team! Looks a great signing on paper.

He scored 16 goals in la liga in 21/22 and 14 last season, seems pretty prolific to me. Not many players hit 20+, in fact only Benzema scored more than him in la liga over that period. And that is despite the fact he played in a struggling team! Looks a great signing on paper.
A good portion of those goals were penalty kicks. I never really rated him highly but he was gonna be a Real Madrid player instead Joselu this season if it wasn’t for the injury, the deal was on the table. I can’t imagine his disappointment.

He’s been mediocre at best for the national team just like Hakan Çalhanoğlu, I hope he does well because he’s a very good professional and a very good person.

Last edited:

;