Enes Unal

No, I am very happy with our current position. I just dont think it's the best move to swap a fit centre forward with one who has no premier experience and has had the thick end of eight months out injured. Particularly at this time of year. Seems madness to me.

Injured ?....Cruciate ? Priceless ! ...Boscombe stuff....you couldn't buy it couldya.....no but they can and will....oh dear oh dear oh deer..oh f√cking water buffaloes and bison...
I mean ...don't go buying ought that's not 'oven ready'....hang on though he is from Turkey !

Injured ?....Cruciate ? Priceless ! ...Boscombe stuff....you couldn't buy it couldya.....no but they can and will....oh dear oh dear oh deer..oh f√cking water buffaloes and bison...
I mean ...don't go buying ought that's not 'oven ready'....hang on though he is from Turkey !
But the Turks have a great history of prolific premier league centre forwards. Oh hang on.....

It’s always good when you can claim it’s self parody ;-)
Well clearly it is Rob Jesus! I’ve not seen the lad play. It’s a piss take of myself with the Argentinian Broadhurst so I get in on every signing now if you look back. The Greek Scott Guyett on that other lad we were looking at wasn’t real either in case you thought it was… :grinning:

Last two seasons has scored 1 goal per 2.5 games... Not too bad for what will probably be someone to push Dom this season... All depends on price of course.

;