Engl and and and Pol

Lots of niggle in this, the ref letting a lot go. Can see someone over doing it at some point and getting themselves in trouble.

As it stands ..we are no better than them...I don't understand the Hype that surrounds this England team...there is little skill or incision close to and within the box....
..but Gareth the Gafferman may sort that at HT...Interesting and feisty contest ..I'll give it that !

Nasty pull on the facial hair on Walker as the ref watched. Ask the ref how he didn't see it then do the cnut that did it in the tunnel NOT on the pitch.

Clueless stuff to react on the pitch.

This is the type of game...that our Boscombes falter on...can't get the breakthrough with most of the possession and pressure..against teams that we are 'supposed' to beat easily.
... Just saying like..

Not sure who your commentator is, but the one I have loves to pronounce the ending "k"s weird, so Glik going off for Helik doesn't give any relief.

Oooof. Got away with one there.

Our front 3 haven't had much change out of this defence or got into the game much, but what a hit from Kane.

Lee Dixon busy saying that szczesny should have saved Kane's shot but as a member of the goalkeepers union I'd just like to point out that the job of a centre back is to get in the way of the ball and not duck out of the way.

;