Everton about to sack Lampard and West Ham set for Benitez (according to sky)

I'd be very surprised if Dyche doesn't keep them up. The most damning aspect of the Lampard reign was they actually had some very talented footballers but he couldn't get them to play as a team. Dyche will.

The, in about 18 months time, the Everton supporters will tire of his percentages football that has them sitting comfortably midtable. Their memory will disappear of what went before, and they'll start demanding a manager that plays more expansively.

To be fair to the Everton supporters, I'd expect the same thing to happen here. Only quicker.

I'd be very surprised if Dyche doesn't keep them up. The most damning aspect of the Lampard reign was they actually had some very talented footballers but he couldn't get them to play as a team. Dyche will.

The, in about 18 months time, the Everton supporters will tire of his percentages football that has them sitting comfortably midtable. Their memory will disappear of what went before, and they'll start demanding a manager that plays more expansively.
To be fair to the Everton supporters, I'd expect the same thing to happen here. Only quicker.
Yeah. There are managers to keep you up and others to push you on to another level. Depends on whether you are happy with the style as a stop gap.

Interesting for Lampard too. Tuchel instantly had a reaction with formation change and in game tactics.
Too early to claim this for Dyche but thats exactly what he has done against the runaway league leaders in his only game.

Yeah. There are managers to keep you up and others to push you on to another level. Depends on whether you are happy with the style as a stop gap.

Interesting for Lampard too. Tuchel instantly had a reaction with formation change and in game tactics.
Too early to claim this for Dyche but thats exactly what he has done against the runaway league leaders in his only game.
Thing is GON isn't a manager to do either!

;