Everton away

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
Kick off at 16.30 on the 28th May. Now assuming there isn't a complete SNAFU with a dummy bomb sending us all home, this can't be changed. can it? All the Premier League matches have to kick off at the same time. Confirm or deny anyone?

Kick off at 16.30 on the 28th May. Now assuming there isn't a complete SNAFU with a dummy bomb sending us all home, this can't be changed. can it? All the Premier League matches have to kick off at the same time. Confirm or deny anyone?
No this one won't be moved

Nope, apart from some extreme event, all games are required to kick off at same time for the final fixture - same through all professional divisions, at least in England.

The final game of the season is the only one you can make long term plans for. Unfortunately because this one coincides with a Bank Holiday and school half term it will be expensive for a long weekend away or a week’s cottage rental. Shame.

The final game of the season is the only one you can make long term plans for. Unfortunately because this one coincides with a Bank Holiday and school half term it will be expensive for a long weekend away or a week’s cottage rental. Shame.
A weeks cottage rental in Everton might be cheaper than you think…

Didn't they always used to be 3pm on tbe Sunday
Annoying that for the Sunday prime game , 4.30 seems the norm when it used to be 4pm.

When we played Everton in our 2019-20 relegation season that game was the last game and we won.

That game was in late July.

Wasn’t that a later kick-off game then?

Edit: It was a 4 pm kick-off.

Last edited:
Two nights in a Premier Inn near Newcastle under Lyme coming in under £68 for that W/E. 20 minute drive to Crewe, train straight in for £13 return. Enjoy a day in Liverpool jump on a train to Kirkdale at 3pm, £4 return, 20 minute walk to Goodison. Job's a good un.
Is that Saturday/Sunday or Friday/Saturday for the Premiere Inn?

Please can anybody tell me how long before an away game the tickets are sent out. I am back in the UK for a few days and will hopefully go to this one, but having issues as to how I can receive my ticket. Can tickets be collected from the away ground? Or if I book online can I collect my ticket from Dean Court? Many thanks.

Please can anybody tell me how long before an away game the tickets are sent out. I am back in the UK for a few days and will hopefully go to this one, but having issues as to how I can receive my ticket. Can tickets be collected from the away ground? Or if I book online can I collect my ticket from Dean Court? Many thanks.
They will put people on a list who want to collect their tickets from the away stadium and send the tickets up with the supporters bus. They do this for anyone that buys a couple days before. Alternatively if you phone up I’m sure they will hold at Dean court. I’ve done the former for Brum and Peterbro last year and the latter a few times.

Only caveat is I’ve not done it this year so forgive me if anything has changed. I always find the TO brilliant on the phone so give them a call.

They will put people on a list who want to collect their tickets from the away stadium and send the tickets up with the supporters bus. They do this for anyone that buys a couple days before. Alternatively if you phone up I’m sure they will hold at Dean court. I’ve done the former for Brum and Peterbro last year and the latter a few times.

Only caveat is I’ve not done it this year so forgive me if anything has changed. I always find the TO brilliant on the phone so give them a call.
As Neil says, a conversation is all that's usually needed.

;