Everton Home

Of course not Dibby, all I see on here and at matches is Red and Black, it's just that the voices and accents sound different at times : )
Everyone is welcome, except Yorkshiremen, scousers and men of Kent. Not necessarily in that order.
And sweaty socks, but that goes without saying.

Last edited:
I’ve just spoken to the ticket office. apparantly it’s due to the poor take up by ST holders last year for cup games that theyve dispensed with it for this game.

I’ve just spoken to the ticket office. apparantly it’s due to the poor take up by ST holders last year for cup games that theyve dispensed with it for this game.

So for a game in November with plenty of time to sell tickets, they could still give for a certain time ST holders who do go priority.

Not sure that’s good enough reason, could understand if the game for some reason was imminent and tickets had to be dealt with quickly, this isn’t the case.

So last season we had MK Dons and Borehamwood at home, I went to both and as an ST holder for the last 40 years (you couldn't get ST's before then in the South End) I get treated like sh-t by the club. FFS there is 8 weeks before the game - a 1 week window or even a few days is not f-cking hard to organise. Well pissed off with this, and of course we won't get the tickets loaded onto our ST for free we will get paper tickets and pay £3 for the privilege. Where is the Supporters group on this or are they still whining about the Leeds game.
Together anything is possible - like pissing off your long serving through thin and thinner ST holders..

So last season we had MK Dons and Borehamwood at home, I went to both and as an ST holder for the last 40 years (you couldn't get ST's before then in the South End) I get treated like sh-t by the club. FFS there is 8 weeks before the game - a 1 week window or even a few days is not f-cking hard to organise. Well pissed off with this, and of course we won't get the tickets loaded onto our ST for free we will get paper tickets and pay £3 for the privilege. Where is the Supporters group on this or are they still whining about the Leeds game.
Together anything is possible - like pissing off your long serving through thin and thinner ST holders..
Suggest you level this at someone who might be able to act on it, like Liz Finney maybe.

We've also got two points, Boreham Wood and Yeovil. Looks like we'll have to get ours Sunday.

Here is my reply from the TO.

"Good Morning Steve,

Many thanks for your email.

After conducting research into season ticket holders using their seats for last season's cup run, the research showed that only approximately 70 season ticket holders used their seats for the cup matches.

Therefore, we have decided to only use cup points for this game to ensure it is fair to those who go to every cup game.

Kind Regards,"

70 ST holders only, really, I could name 10 off the top of my head. Even if it were true why not make the provision with 8 weeks to go. How about they consult with a fans group ? I am really tempted to tell em to eff off but that is probably what they want - me not turning up.
Come on, hands up who as an ST holder went to a Cup game last season.

Here is my reply from the TO.

"Good Morning Steve,

Many thanks for your email.

After conducting research into season ticket holders using their seats for last season's cup run, the research showed that only approximately 70 season ticket holders used their seats for the cup matches.

Therefore, we have decided to only use cup points for this game to ensure it is fair to those who go to every cup game.

Kind Regards,"

70 ST holders only, really, I could name 10 off the top of my head. Even if it were true why not make the provision with 8 weeks to go. How about they consult with a fans group ? I am really tempted to tell em to eff off but that is probably what they want - me not turning up.
Come on, hands up who as an ST holder went to a Cup game last season.
My and my lad are 2 of the 70 :)

;