Everton Home

The club are saying that not many ST holders have 4/5 cup points. Not a surprise as only 2 matches were at home. It should not be difficult to allow ST holders to purchase a ticket and those with high cup points at the same or similar times. They have time to fix. Really poor treatment of those ST holders who went to 23 Home games last season.

Held a season ticket since the stadium opened and years before that...
Been to every away game for 2 seasons and more also have 3 cup points Looked online and the block where I have my season ticket is not even up for sale ?? East stand outer

Rather than talking about cheesburgers without cheese the happy clappers on the so called supporters advisory group need to talk about this shambles

The message is for ST holders to buy tickets for games even if they don't go, just to build up points. I have one point, borehamwood. I wasn't well for the MK Dons game.
This isn't about getting a ticket, it's about sitting with the people I sit with every game. I don't particularly want to sit with a bunch of strangers.

As others have said it's the issue of changing the rules without telling anyone. Very poor.

Without going through the whole thread....have the club said why ST holders cannot claim their usual seat ?

So not only can we not go away any more as we don't have enough points to get a seat near the front, we can't go to home cup games either*

*Disclaimer: I fully expect our usual seats at the front of the North Stand to be available on Saturday.

I have written to the club suggesting they change the ticketing policy for this match - to allow ST holders a chance to secure their seat. They have time to fix this. If we all write maybe they will change their stance.

Bit late for that,first batch went on sale today.

Held a season ticket since the stadium opened and years before that...
Been to every away game for 2 seasons and more also have 3 cup points Looked online and the block where I have my season ticket is not even up for sale ?? East stand outer

Rather than talking about cheesburgers without cheese the happy clappers on the so called supporters advisory group need to talk about this shambles

I would support cheeseburgers without cheese

Your 2 plus me, thats 67 to go. Come on who has an ST and went to a Cup game last season. You have MK Dons, Yeovil, Norwich and Borehamwood to choose from.
Two of the 70 for Borehamwood… I was at Yeovil but that was away so no chance to get my seat

I love the way this gets introduced without a word of explanation, no consultation with supporters and complete disregard for a loyal group of supporters. Par for the course with AFCB.
Don’t criticise the board. The forum evangelists will come down on you like a ton of crap. Call yourself a fan?

Hypothetically, what if the club managed to get through to the later rounds?And we start getting a bigger clamour for tickets?
Do they then start to sell tickets to those on cup points only ,or allow ST's to buy tickets as well.

Either way 1: points holders may not get priority ,going to ST's
Or 2:ST's don't get priority ,which is not one of the reasons we became ST's in the first place.

Bit late for that,first batch went on sale today.
Understand - you are quite right of course. But, a bit of database work and contacting and reallocating sold tickets or ST seats would fix it. Anyway I agree they are unlikely to do anything - they will just leave a few thousand supporters feeling unloved and unhappy. Up the Cherries

Only you could take that comment as a criticism of the board. Let me guess... Blake make the decision to not give ST holders priority and Richard Hughes came up with the idea of not letting on to the fans.
You don’t think the CEO is involved in decisions of who tickets are sold to?

They are setting a precedent- if we get a semi final draw against Southampton and season ticket holders can’t get the seat they’ve had for 20 years it won’t go down well - The club are just not considering the fans in this decision- why change it if it isn’t broken

;