Everton Tickets - 2 Available

james_AFCB

Star Player
Change of circumstance means I am unfortunately not going to make it on Sunday. 2 adult tickets therefore available, face value. I’m in London so can either meet and exchange or send in post.

Change of circumstance means I am unfortunately not going to make it on Sunday. 2 adult tickets therefore available, face value. I’m in London so can either meet and exchange or send in post.

new rules - you need to write a letter to the club, the merseyside police, the mayor of liverpool and an apology to all bormuff fans for this to happen now

and I've just noticed your avatar appears to breach copyright rules - go to jail!

Last edited:
new rules - you need to write a letter to the club, the merseyside police, the mayor of liverpool and an apology to all bormuff fans for this to happen now

and I've just noticed your avatar appears to breach copyright rules - go to jail!
I changed name by deed poll to ‘Admit Concession’. It worked fine and people at work calling me Ad Con after my new user name which I think is quite cool.

I'm a blue with a soft spot for you lot. In addition, I haven't got a ticket for this weekend'. If any of you lads fancy helping me out I'll get you a decent pint!

Think there's a missing there somewhere! :grinning:
TBF Emlyn's squeaky voice has been on our forum quite a lot over the years and seems alright.
]
sorry I meant those were moaning a few weeks ago that we didn’t ask for the full allocation. Nothing Emlyn related!

;