Everton

It will be justice if they get relegated because of it.
They have had a better start but still look limited.
My first season following Bournemouth was the -19 points deduction.
I still remember the way Eddie recruited the team. It was like building a jigsaw, every player fitted perfectly and was exactly as required.

Genuinely out of interest though, why don't you use your old username? It's not blocked anymore is it?
He has about 10 usernames.

Realityandrealism
AmericanAfcb
Waz_afcb
Kingkieffer
Midfielder Magic
Michael Zia

And that's just the 6 we know of.

Bloke clearly needs to get a girlfriend.

Fair play if you have something to say, but don't think you can fool people, simply by changing your username.

He's just a bit sad.

I wonder if Waz's real first name is actually Michael, and his latest username is in fact a devilishly clever play on words, i.e. "Michael's here" ?

Premier League setting a precedent with this.
Man City and Chelsea being investigated for much more serious rule breaches. Could see them getting serious points deductions - or even relegation.
That’ll upset a lot of people and would make things very interesting.

It’s interesting, it’s clearly been done knowing the football regulator model is on the horizon and of course investigations into Manchester City and Chelsea.

I’m sure it won’t stay as -10, probably end up being 3-5. There seems to be enough accountancy based arguments alongside being honest, to suggest they’ll get some recompense from an appeal.

How the PL approach things with City and Chelsea will be interesting. I hope they don’t strip titles as that’s pointless.

Potential monster point penalties or relegations would easily be dealt with as well. Players would just leave on loan for a season or two and then it would be as you were.

A monster fine, with the money being split amongst the EFL clubs could be good. But again something the likes of City and Chelsea would lap up as a hit worth taking.

;