Everyone is fit, who do you play?

No the conspiracy part is I’d look at the last week and not be too sure Weeman had a knock at Saints and was poorly for West Ham but fighting fit for 90 at Burton in between.

You are right there is no conspiracy in planning to get on without him.
Where's he going to go if he doesn't get games this season? Seems the bigger clubs were barely interested when he was on fire. Weeman to China for his big payday?

It's like that puzzle where you've got to get the chicken, fox and grain across the river. Every time you think you've sorted it you realise you've forgotten something major.

I like your team but you've left King and Billing on the riverbank.
It's hard to decide who to put where, it was a tough decision between Lerma and Billing, Fraser and King. These kind of tough decisions are good problems to have of course.

Where's he going to go if he doesn't get games this season? Seems the bigger clubs were barely interested when he was on fire. Weeman to China for his big payday?
I mentioned his current situation in another thread. He must surely be thinking WTF has happened ??? He lost out on all that new contract money from AFCB, then nobody made an offer to buy him in the summer and now his performances have dropped to the point that we don't feel the need to put him in our starting eleven. If he's not in the shop window and performing well, come season's end he'll have to go searching for a team willing to sign him. He will be a free agent, which will help of course, but he probably won't be considered to be worth the massive signing on fee he was possibly hoping for.

I can't help feeling he'd be a lot happier now if he'd just signed the new contract last season. He'd be on more money, he'd have his head clear of all of this uncertainty and free from all that he would probably be repeating last season's performances.

I think his agent has done him no favours at all. Never mind the money, the guy's career is important too. No career = no money. For everybody.

Most fans have been screaming/ dreaming for Lewis Cook to come back from injury...and now some leaving him out of the line-up...I was under the impression that those fans saw Lewis as the one to build the 'new' team around !
But I suppose that idea is irrelevant if we pick teams for occasions i.e
home or away or what 'type' or formation /strength the opposition is. Over to Ed.

Anyway....an Injury free Eddie = Project Fear for 19 clubs!

I’d like a midfield three of
Lerma. Brooks. Billings

I think brooks would be great in the center and would offer something different more creativity and goal threat but still works hard. Cook could also play there I guess.

I’d like a midfield three of
Lerma. Brooks. Billings

I think brooks would be great in the center and would offer something different more creativity and goal threat but still works hard. Cook could also play there I guess.
I always thought Brooks looked ineffective whenever he was played in midfield last season. For me his best game's were when he was pushed up higher the pitch or out wide. He needs space for max effectiveness.

I always thought Brooks looked ineffective whenever he was played in midfield last season. For me his best game's were when he was pushed up higher the pitch or out wide. He needs space for max effectiveness.
True.
But he never played between Lerma and Billing!

Ramsdale
Smith-Cook-Ake-Daniels
King-Billing-Lerma-Fraser
L.Cook
Wilson

L. Cook more off-midfield then attacker (free to roam a bit)
Brooks unlucky.. Very tight between him and King. Depends on form.

If all fit looking at today and forwards not backwards:

Ramsdale

Stacey Cook S Ake Kelly

King Billing Lerma Cook L
Brooks
Wilson

But a pity to leave Danjuma out

I'd put Aleister Crowley in the middle putting out fires with Lerma & Billing and then have He-Man on the bench for some strength and aerial presence I think we need a plan B option for when we're chasing games and need to go route 1.

Reactions: rgb

;