FA CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW

Your reserves better then our reserves so bha get in the 4th round. But on flip side our first team spanked your first team. You can tell from the teams that both went for the 3 points more and you just fell short again

Hi Steven, football's brilliant isn't it, especially when you win and can poke fun at all the people who cheer for the other team because they've lost!!

We do that sometimes too!!

Now and again people will poke fun at you by reminding you of our league matches over quite a long period of time, the horrible stones on your beach and that rather messy burnt out pier. Take no notice of them, they're just jealous of your infrastructure and your detailed knowledge of our finances and players' contracts.

Be sure to tell your friends about the fun you've had and enjoy the FA CUP 4th ROUND DRAW!!

Really don’t want to bite and Infrastructure fully deserved to win yesterday, primarily because they played like they wanted it more. But: the thought of having to watch their defensive and utterly dull style of football week in week out almost makes me feel sorry for their fans. And the prospect of them winning the FA Cup this season is still the same as ours imo.

They won..we lost! 3 in the net..to our 1 and they played better....IN our ' fort' ....We have to Take the banter.....We Dish it out if we do them at the Sewerage in April.

Steve, you're absolutely correct we are not in the 4th round draw and I'm very appreciative of you telling me that otherwise I may have sat and watched it. A disappointing performance from us although we made a considerable amount of changes I expected a bit more from our team. I got to be honest though after the disappointment had subsided I started to think about our new additions and the quality of our squad. The fact that you guys thought solanke was heading your way after the palace move fell through did make me chuckle. So that's another two England international players who will be playing in our garden shed. I'm starting to lose track of how many internationally capped players we have now ( I'm sure you know though ). To be fair the cup eventually becomes a distraction and long trips and replays on Tuesday nights start to interfere with the real prize. I think you'll be alright this season because of worse teams than you but while we continue to improve the quality of our team you will fall further and further behind us. Congratulations on your win , so what you reckon Newcastle away on a Monday ???

Really don’t want to bite and Infrastructure fully deserved to win yesterday, primarily because they played like they wanted it more. But: the thought of having to watch their defensive and utterly dull style of football week in week out almost makes me feel sorry for their fans. And the prospect of them winning the FA Cup this season is still the same as ours imo.
No Infrastructure fc 1-3 Infrastructure fc

;