FA cup craziness

...with Watford having to play Sunday then Tuesday....expect a full reserve side to be on duty at Wall...

The Alchemist - 28/1/2017 17:26

It's hardly craziness when the vast majority of PL and Championship teams are all putting out reserve sides though is it ?

Exactly, more of a leveller with weakened times plus I expect some players clearly don't want to play and probably see it as a punishment.

Al may still be unhappy but I didn't give our absence any thought at all . I am looking forward to palace on Tuesday.

If L! and L2 teams are being fined for making too many changes in the EFL trophy, why aren't clubs being fined for doing the same in the FA Cup?

OK this is probably not crazy either but Millwall are 1-0 up v Watford, 5 mins to go...another PL team bites the dust?

EverHopeful - 29/1/2017 14:52

OK this is probably not crazy either but Millwall are 1-0 up v Watford, 5 mins to go...another PL team bites the dust?

So Watford did better than us then

Alarmingly we conceded more shots, shots on target, and corners (and ultimately goals obviously) to Watford the other week than Millwall did today. Maybe they have a defender we could look at?

In theory we would probably have beaten Millwall and Watford had we fielded a full strength team and would now be heading for the next round. Such a shame.

;