FA cup VAR

Redpost

First Team
So we had VAR yesterday but listening to to Swansea v. City, this evening no VAR. Do I have that right? Should it not be an even playing field? (lol)

PL grounds only....yes a really level playing field ...well done FA
Its same for both teams in each match, that's all that matters. We can't go as far as having same officials so always going to be some inconsistency.

I guess only PL grounds have permanent cameras set up for all the possible angles, we must have given ours back?

Don't get this populist anti-VAR uprising stoked up by media who drove it's introduction. The quality of people operating it needs to improve, rule clarifications almost complete but not quite,no arguments, but most goals not over-ruled and more right decisions than wrong, big on errors much less likely.

Its same for both teams in each match, that's all that matters. We can't go as far as having same officials so always going to be some inconsistency.

I guess only PL grounds have permanent cameras set up for all the possible angles, we must have given ours back?

Don't get this populist anti-VAR uprising stoked up by media who drove it's introduction. The quality of people operating it needs to improve, rule clarifications almost complete but not quite,no arguments, but most goals not over-ruled and more right decisions than wrong, big on errors much less likely.
How can it be possibly fair ? That in a competition there are different conditions depending on which ground you play at.....the sensible thing would to of had no VAR in the competition imo

;