FACTS

AlGard

UTC Legend
In the absence of football, here is a few FACTS to blow your mind.

12% of Americans think Joan of Arc was Noah's wife, from the Bible.

Finland is the world's happiest country, according to the 2019 World Happiness Report.

Drinking more coffee may reduce risk of developing gallstones, a 2019 study found.

1 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube every day.

France still does not recognise North Korea, along with Japan and South Korea.

Netflix is responsible for 15% of global Internet traffic.

35 babies were christened "Netflix" in the USA in 2018. 2 in the UK.

The national anthem of Ukraine is called
‘The glory and the freedom of Ukraine has not yet perished'.

All Bran is only 87% bran.

While filming "The Wizard of Oz," 16-year-old Judy Garland was put on a diet of chicken soup, coffee, and 80 cigarettes a day.

Cologne was originally produced as protection against the plague. It was widely believed that bad-smelling air spread the disease.

Actually, one is untrue.
Without googling, which one?

The YouTube fact that blows my mind is that 300 hours of content is uploaded every minute, which means you'd need 18,000 people to watch all content as it's uploaded.

I think that France recognises Japan but not North/South Korea is my guess without Googling

The YouTube fact that blows my mind is that 300 hours of content is uploaded every minute, which means you'd need 18,000 people to watch all content as it's uploaded.

I think that France recognises Japan but not North/South Korea is my guess without Googling

There is a comma in that statement.

I thought it was deliberate wordplay. Bugger.

I have a second guess but I'll let some others have a go first.

I’m guessing it is “Netflix is responsible for 15% of global Internet traffic”, mostly because I distrust claims that use round numbers.

My guess is that Americans are dumb enough to believe the Joan of Arc story but not dumb enough to name their kids Netflix...……...on second thoughts.

Hmm..... 12% of Americans thinking Joan of Arc was Noah's wife?

That seems too low for my thinking - if you said 30% I might think it was true!!

In the absence of football, here is a few FACTS to blow your mind.

12% of Americans think Joan of Arc was Noah's wife, from the Bible.

Finland is the world's happiest country, according to the 2019 World Happiness Report.

Drinking more coffee may reduce risk of developing gallstones, a 2019 study found.

1 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube every day.

Netflix is responsible for 15% of global Internet traffic.

35 babies were christened "Netflix" in the USA in 2018. 2 in the UK.

The national anthem of Ukraine is called
‘The glory and the freedom of Ukraine has not yet perished'.

All Bran is only 87% bran.

While filming "The Wizard of Oz," 16-year-old Judy Garland was put on a diet of chicken soup, coffee, and 80 cigarettes a day.

Cologne was originally produced as protection against the plague. It was widely believed that bad-smelling air spread the disease.

Actually, one is untrue.
Without googling, which one?

Please tell me the baby one is not true.....

Surely it's the Judy Garland ciggies one or her munchkins would have been nicotine coloured ( also a bit of a fire risk around Ray Bolger ) : )

I'm going with Judy Garland, mainly for the number of cigarettes, unless she wore gloves just think of the nicotine stains

The billion hours of Youtube viewing one.

With all the people watching and all the videos produced it comes to a billion hours. Nice round number; what are the odds of that?!

As far as I am aware Noah's wife in the Bible was never named, just mentioned as Noah's wife. Strange that in a book of thousands of names they could not be bothered to give her one, in one of the most retold stories in there.
So perhaps her name was Joan (Yôḥānān) , and who ever translated it, when for a coffee, and miss it out, his bad.

;