Fall guy

Redpost

First Team
Did anyone see Smithy put two hands on Maddison's back and push him over? It was very quick and there was no play near the two of them. I was viewing from the East Stand, couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Did anyone see Smithy put two hands on Maddison's back and push him over? It was very quick and there was no play near the two of them. I was viewing from the East Stand, couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Yep. A proper shove in the back and a laugh in Maddison's face. Proper Smith shithousery. Lovely stuff.

Missed it but we certainly played him very well, nice to see Jeff introducing himself too. The way Maddison became increasingly peripheral and increasingly petulant was a perfect demonstration of why he's not good enough for the WC squad.

"You'll never play for England" was excellent but it was a pity "Southgate's right you're f*cking shite" didn't get a little more airtime :grinning:

Missed it but we certainly played him very well, nice to see Jeff introducing himself too. The way Maddison became increasingly peripheral and increasingly petulant was a perfect demonstration of why he's not good enough for the WC squad.

"You'll never play for England" was excellent but it was a pity "Southgate's right you're f*cking shite" didn't get a little more airtime :grinning:
It's a pity, I didn't hear it in the MS.

Yeah saw it from the East stand as well. Maddison gobbed off at Smithy afterwards and Smithy just grinned and gave him a thumbs up. Hilarious.

Smith has done well to avoid a ban. Four bookings in his first four matches but that must be five now without the fifth that would see him miss a game.

;