Family club

dj_silver

Fans' Favourite
Loads and loads of media saying WHU are just one big happy family, a family club.
Are we a family club?
Aren’t all clubs ‘family‘ clubs?

I was very impressed by how friendly the club and lady at the ticket office were for our first game.
We were treated as valued.
My previous experiences at grounds we were often herded in, especially Leeds, though I can see why with the fans they have.

I was very impressed by how friendly the club and lady at the ticket office were for our first game.
We were treated as valued.
My previous experiences at grounds we were often herded in, especially Leeds, though I can see why with the fans they have.
Even Leeds would probably say they are a family club, stick together through good and bad times etc. Not a family I would want to be a part of but they are happy.

Not something anyone has ever explicitly said but I always understood it to be that there's some spectrum between "family club" and "ultra/hooligan club".

There's a fun game, list all the Premier League teams from "most family club" to "most ultra club".

Not something anyone has ever explicitly said but I always understood it to be that there's some spectrum between "family club" and "ultra/hooligan club".

There's a fun game, list all the Premier League teams from "most family club" to "most ultra club".

I think it’s more a spectrum of “prawn sandwich brigade” to “premier league tourists” club?

;