Family Stand...

MB1980

UTC Legend
Restraining order issues aside for the moment, does anyone know if you can turn up without child in the Family Stand?

I have ticket for my daughter and I tomorrow in there, but she may not be able to make it...

Restraining order issues aside for the moment, does anyone know if you can turn up without child in the Family Stand?

I have ticket for my daughter and I tomorrow in there, but she may not be able to make it...
I've done that before when it was a school night and too late for my young lad.

I've done that before when it was a school night and too late for my young lad.

Sure I can recall being in there before seeing groups of blokes sat together, so doesnt appear to be hard and fast rule. This was a couple of years ago, not sure if they'd stop people entering alone around turn style area. Not sure if that turnstile is even purely for family blocks or not tbh, in which case doubt there'd be any issues.

If you take your daughters ticket with you as proof, it would be a bit harsh if you weren’t allowed in.

Good shout. I may call the ticket office tomorrow, once I find out their opening hours.

May not be in my name though, so wary about making it a formal thing.

I was sat in by there with my old man and boy last week and there were a couple next to me. I would say as long as no forthright language comes out in front of the kids you’ll be fine!

I've never had a problem. Also my father in law and brother in law sit next to each other in the family stand and always arrive separately, don't recall them having any issue either.

;