Fan experience survey

hba1

Fans' Favourite
Another fan experience survey I wonder what sort of replies the club will get and will they read/react to the responses. I doubt it.

It's funny there was a period about a decade or two ago when this started to be a thing and everyone was really keen to have their opinions heard.

Since then the overall attitude has progressed to people not bothering to waste their time as nothing is ever addressed.

A general observation that includes but not exclusively about the club.

It's funny there was a period about a decade or two ago when this started to be a thing and everyone was really keen to have their opinions heard.

Since then the overall attitude has progressed to people not bothering to waste their time as nothing is ever addressed.

A general observation that includes but not exclusively about the club.

Time for a survey about the survey?

Time for a survey about the survey?
Or a survey about a survey about a survey.

Honestly though, I’m not sure the club are as good as they should be responding to fans who take their time to try to add something useful. Just as an example, I applied to join that Fans Advisory Board thing they were inviting applicants for a few months ago- it was a detailed application form which needed thoughtful answers, and I must admit I took a long time giving what I thought was a good and constructive application- even the better half thought it was impressive and she sets a high bar.

Put the application in and waited…..and waited….and waited. Tried to chase it but got no reply. Chased again and within a couple of weeks told id been unsuccessful. Later, happened to be chatting to someone who used to work for the club and knows how they function or at least used to. I said I really didn’t know what they were looking for and his response was that they’d probably decided who they wanted before inviting applicants. That may be true, but if so they could’ve gone about it another way and saved a few folk a lot of hours carefully reading the application process and trying to give sensible and thoughtful answers. Not that I’m bitter of course! The ticket office staff and disability people are really good at the club but otherwise it’s hard to get through in m experience.

Or a survey about a survey about a survey.

Honestly though, I’m not sure the club are as good as they should be responding to fans who take their time to try to add something useful. Just as an example, I applied to join that Fans Advisory Board thing they were inviting applicants for a few months ago- it was a detailed application form which needed thoughtful answers, and I must admit I took a long time giving what I thought was a good and constructive application- even the better half thought it was impressive and she sets a high bar.

Put the application in and waited…..and waited….and waited. Tried to chase it but got no reply. Chased again and within a couple of weeks told id been unsuccessful. Later, happened to be chatting to someone who used to work for the club and knows how they function or at least used to. I said I really didn’t know what they were looking for and his response was that they’d probably decided who they wanted before inviting applicants. That may be true, but if so they could’ve gone about it another way and saved a few folk a lot of hours carefully reading the application process and trying to give sensible and thoughtful answers. Not that I’m bitter of course! The ticket office staff and disability people are really good at the club but otherwise it’s hard to get through in m experience.

Yeah, this sort of thing goes on in the Corp world, no doubt many domains when it comes to filling paid positions.

Wonder if that's the same role/involves same person as the consultation with some fan 'committees' around the 'matchday' experience... and the agreement/praise from the fans who consulted with the board :D

;