Fan matters update from Liz Finney - Important

Am sure last season or the one before the club were actively encouraging the use of ST for friends and family if you couldn't make a match? So complete reversal, will search for that info.

Am sure next it will be a reporting option whereby if you miss games you risk losing the ST.... !

I get the annoying empty seats but really?

Perhaps they will also stop the situation of having more than one ST in the same name, but many of those are corporate or were bought for corporate use, and back in league one too. The £550 is nothing to some and know of people who pay that and only do a few games, as they see its still worth it.
Its these that get away fans in home areas the most.

Not to mention the away fans invited as guests in boxes, with their unlimited free alcohol its no wonder some play up, enjoy a freebie invite but dont take the piss.
Will they alienate big spending box holders? Probably.
Will they care, probably not, as more queueing up.

Pay £30 its a problem but do the same in a £200plus seat and its ok, no, well it should be no?

Until the cunning get relegated plan takes hold and no need for a new stadium and extra fans suddenly disappears....

You cant make some of this up, or maybe you can.

A fork in disgrace. Can I put in to say I can’t attend any games and get a full refund on my season ticket? This is fork in ridicilous. My son had a season ticket, adult, and can’t always go. He likes his mum or sister, aged 14, that’s the daughter, to go, now stopped? Well that’s a fork in good way to build a fan base. To ss ers

God knows what the 4 people who sit behind me in Block 16 are going to do. There's a different combination of them there every game.

As DJ said it’s not clear if this effects season ticket holders.
Wonder if I’ll get a reply from them.

Just demonstrates again how we have a Premier League football team but are a long way off being a Premier League club.

Oh I dunno. I'd say this is exactly how a premier league club acts. All part of the customer enhancement matchday experience journey to betterment going forwards.

Sincerely, customer 110384

Very disappointed to see the Exiles tickets refused. I used these at the end of our second season and was so pleased to finally see my team live in the Premier League. I also spent a fair whack in the club shop whilst I was there. If the Exiles club had a 100 tickets and they wanted to cut back I'd understand that, but 4?
I'd hazard a guess that the Exiles who use the tickets spend a lot more money than the 4 local people who will get the tickets. A lot of us exiles have had season tickets in past and have been supporters for far longer than some of the more recent fans. Is longevity more important than locality? I don't know. There's a lot to be said for the Exiles service to be able to attract new fans across the globe.
Looks like it'll be the away games for me next time I'm back. I saw us relegate Sunderland last time, I wonder what'll happen next time!

Very disappointed to see the Exiles tickets refused. I used these at the end of our second season and was so pleased to finally see my team live in the Premier League. I also spent a fair whack in the club shop whilst I was there. If the Exiles club had a 100 tickets and they wanted to cut back I'd understand that, but 4?
I'd hazard a guess that the Exiles who use the tickets spend a lot more money than the 4 local people who will get the tickets. A lot of us exiles have had season tickets in past and have been supporters for far longer than some of the more recent fans. Is longevity more important than locality? I don't know. There's a lot to be said for the Exiles service to be able to attract new fans across the globe.
Looks like it'll be the away games for me next time I'm back. I saw us relegate Sunderland last time, I wonder what'll happen next time!
Coob - is there actually an Exiles club? I would/should join that if it is available. On the AFCB site somewhere?

So those that don’t bring ID will be refused entry? Many empty seats. Won’t look good on telly.

If the club do persist with this ridiculous idea, then we should all refuse to bring ID for a televised Home game, in protest.

The club desperately need to clarify their position quickly. Ideally today, this type of confusion only breeds negativity and distances itself from its supporter base.

;