Fan traveling from the US - any tix available for Wolves?

It is sad actually. That given a US guy can watch every AFCB game free or for a nominal annual fee legitimately (read legally) and an actual Bournemouth resident cannot is crazy. I get it but it’s still crazy. Now if it was possible to obtain points by watching alll games I would be a points millionaire by now. :)

I might be able to help OP. Last minute change of plans so can’t make the game now. All depends on the timings. Message me if you’re interested.

Thank you all for the suggestions and offers of help.

As someone new to all of this, as others have pointed out, I can't believe how different the whole system is for you all than it is in the States. Maybe it is because it is so easy to watch any game you want on TV that it is also easy to get tickets to almost any game with little notice. I thought if I picked a relatively unsexy game (yes kirsikka it was on purpose) I wouldn't have much trouble, but just didn't know what I was getting into.

I originally hoped to time the trip for both the Wolves game and the away game at Arsenal (which I now see has reached general sale, at least for home section tickets), but the dates didn't work out.

As someone new to all of this, as others have pointed out, I can't believe how different the whole system is for you all than it is in the States. Maybe it is because it is so easy to watch any game you want on TV that it is also easy to get tickets to almost any game with little notice. I thought if I picked a relatively unsexy game (yes kirsikka it was on purpose) I wouldn't have much trouble, but just didn't know what I was getting into.

I originally hoped to time the trip for both the Wolves game and the away game at Arsenal (which I now see has reached general sale, at least for home section tickets), but the dates didn't work out.

Just so we're clear, you aren't coming now? As it sounded like ZacMac above may possibly have sorted you out with tickets (well done that man/woman/person).

So what are you going to do with the plane tickets you bought ???

So what are you going to do with the plane tickets you bought ???
Oh no, I'm still coming. I'm here already, actually (in the UK, that is, we took a week's vacation, flying home this Sunday). I'm pursuing the ticket options (I've already said so privately but thank you ZacMac and rbg for reaching out!) Hoping one of them works out, if not I'll check the general exchange Friday, and if not that, I'll do my best to enjoy the vacation anyway! At least it's a vacation, we don't get too many of those in the States.

Oh no, I'm still coming. I'm here already, actually (in the UK, that is, we took a week's vacation, flying home this Sunday). I'm pursuing the ticket options (I've already said so privately but thank you ZacMac and rbg for reaching out!) Hoping one of them works out, if not I'll check the general exchange Friday, and if not that, I'll do my best to enjoy the vacation anyway! At least it's a vacation, we don't get too many of those in the States.

Depending on your flight time, Afcb u23 are playing Liverpool u23 at vitality stadium ko 1pm on Sunday

;