FAO Mark WFC

Or was it because it was too early for the rum ration to have kicked in?:guiness:

Haha....I should only drink the stuff Earlie in the Morning, for a 1230 kickoff ! but tbh I don't like the stuff ( unless its the spiced variety). and rarely ever did drunk it !

I'm into Ruby Red Ale....oim getting some in for them Play - Orfs....

Watford home form
W18 D2 L2 best in

Since Xisco came in with 28 games left conceded first only 3 times.

Brrntford drew to many games. Swansea got tired. You guys sacked msnager to late.

I think we should go all out attack v Wycombe and Stoke to keep the strikers sharp albeit taking risks at the back..maybe give Surridge at least 45 minutes in each game to have him 'worked up' for if he is needed in the 3 play - off games..
It wouldn't matter too much if we lost both games 3 - 4...its goals for, that will count at Wembley..early ones...then the defence can tighten up in the second half.
Unfortunately I don't think we have ' sharp' strikers. Those type that can sniff out out a goal from nowhere, or have that knack of being in the right place right time. We have industrious strikers who work hard , run hard, battle hard but ultimately have long barren spells and need a good few chances before scoring. Compare Solanke to Toney, cost , poles apart, goal scoring prowess also poles apart

Watford home form
W18 D2 L2 best in

Since Xisco came in with 28 games left conceded first only 3 times.

Brrntford drew to many games. Swansea got tired. You guys sacked msnager to late.

Different Clubs ...different Rubs , Red
Mooser....anyway yer ' Orns are back upstairs...and deserved to be so....if only we can join you and tear your @rses off again as we are apt to do by habit...giving youse the occasional point.
If not we have to wait because I think you'll stay up next seaso'.
Need to hang off the keys now...that blinkin' Z Car theme is trying to get in my brain...its quite catchy...
Buzz off !

I think you will go up. No way will you let us shake you off so easy.

I think fans tend to be more pessimistic of their own side rather judging other teams. Thus thought Watford had second in the bag for a few weeks now whereas a few of you guys seemed very worried.

Genuinely think on our day we are the most exciting, attacking team in the division. However Brentford have nicked two wins off us this season whereas Barnsley turned us over just last month with a dreadful second half capitulation. Thus a big element of doubt!

Good to get another season with Watford again. I liken it to pantomime booing and dislike of each other. Very entertaining!

@Mark WFC

Mark - is there any focus among your fan base on passing Norwich for first place? Or is it pretty much "job done"?

I would think their aim is to overtake Norwich in injury time on the last day of the season as Barnsley equalise against the run of play,

Being in Canada you may not be familiar with this sort of thing, so I've trawled the internet and come up with a random example of this phenomena.:grinning:

One minute three seconds onwards still makes me grin like a fool.

Last edited:
You’d think so but some of our hate it and think he isn’t being professional and focused enough but then that was more when we weren’t doing so well.

Certainly gives a good insight into their lives.

Lots of very nice hotels and plenty to eat !

Was talking to a Watford fan yesterday at our kids cricket.

He laughed when I said that most Watford fans would be desperate to see us stay down...but then if we do come up too, they'll pretend that they don't mind really :grinning:
As some of you know, I spent quite a few years living in Harrow Noth West London and only round the corner from Watford and I still know quite a few Watford fans, whilst the banter has been fun at times I have never met any Watford fans that really do care much about us, they hate Luton and mostly dislike other London teams more than they do us, especially Q.P.R and Palace. Although maybe some of the younger generation n social media do.

As some of you know, I spent quite a few years living in Harrow Noth West London and only round the corner from Watford and I still know quite a few Watford fans, whilst the banter has been fun at times I have never met any Watford fans that really do care much about us, they hate Luton and mostly dislike other London teams more than they do us, especially Q.P.R and Palace. Although maybe some of the younger generation n social media do.

It's just their difference between Watford fans in real life and their social media persona is so different. More than any other club I have come across!

I know about 10 or so. mainly through running clubs up here, and other sports clubs like I mentioned before. All sound..no issues.

;