FAO New York Cherries

My son is working in New York this week and would be interested to know if there are any Cherries out there who meet up for matches. He's keen to catch the Everton game in good company so please let us know if there's anyone out there!!

Failing that any tips for a "soccer" friendly sports bar in Midtown Manhattan would be appreciated.

Edited to add... just seen last week's thread asking the same thing for the West Ham game...

Last edited:
Yeah the football factory at legends is his best bet. 33rd & 5th. My days of going to the pub at 10am are mostly behind me right now, unless Def twists my arm but I think he’s out of town at the moment. It’s not really conducive to a productive weekend

There’s sometimes one or two other cherries in there but he’ll likely be outnumbered

Chikn! Noooooo!!! I’m actually on my way back today but probably not likely to make it to Legends this weekend. PM me if your son fancies heading out to Queens to watch at my place or at the pub across the street. If the 7 is running then I’m about 15-20mins from midtown.

Thanks for this info. I will be in New York on the Saturday of the FA Cup match (05/01/2019). Be nice to meet up with any of you.

Chikn! Noooooo!!! I’m actually on my way back today but probably not likely to make it to Legends this weekend. PM me if your son fancies heading out to Queens to watch at my place or at the pub across the street. If the 7 is running then I’m about 15-20mins from midtown.
Just bumping this to catch your eye as the text didn’t get through. I’ve sent another PM with a possible solution.

;