FAO Stoive BHA

I watch Danish tv, we were one of the teams to go down. when we played Manure their pundit said we have no good players, he didn't say much after the game and has kept quite since. But as usual its all about the top money clubs.

I watch Danish tv, we were one of the teams to go down. when we played Manure their pundit said we have no good players, he didn't say much after the game and has kept quite since. But as usual its all about the top money clubs.

You only have to look at the Danish market for English football. On Fridays, the departures from Copenhagen Airport are full of groups of rather anonymous guys, drinking and speculating loudly about the weekend ahead.
On Sundays and Mondays the return flights are full with the same blokes, quieter, hungover and decked out with a fortune spent in the club shops of Anfield and Old Trafford.

Returning on the 11th of December, I couldnt help singing under my breath, "You chose the wrong team
You chose the wrong team.
It should have been Bournemouth.
You chose the wrong team."

Last edited:
You only have to look at the Danish market for English football. On Fridays, the departures from Copenhagen Airport are full of groups of rather anonymous guys, drinking and speculating loudly about the weekend ahead.
On Sundays and Mondays the return flights are full with the same blokes, quieter, hungover and decked out with a fortune spent in the club shops of Anfield and Old Trafford.

Returning on the 11th of December, I couldnt help signing under my breath, "You chose the wrong team
You chose the wrong team.
It should have been Bournemouth.
You chose the wrong team."
But imagine the uproar of tickets kept aside for such tourist packages, depriving those with points
This place would go into meltdown

Yeah not sure we’ll be hearing from our occasional Brighton visitors here for a while.

Credit to the few in the away end who stayed behind at 3-0 and tried to cheer their team.

;