February TV Schedule ?

davidwhitehead

Fans' Favourite
I thought that the matches selected for TV in February were to be released today - anyone seen any news ? I've looked everywhere, can't find anything at all.

I thought that the matches selected for TV in February were to be released today - anyone seen any news ? I've looked everywhere, can't find anything at all.

As far as AFCB is concerned we are only live on SKY when we are playing one of the tops six sides of which I personally find irritating. Even when we managed to get on SKY for the Monday night football slot against Crystal Palace the panel spent the first half hour of the show talking about Marinho at Man Utd. WHY!! The whole set-up is geared for the benefit of the top six big hitters I am sure of it.

As far as AFCB is concerned we are only live on SKY when we are playing one of the tops six sides of which I personally find irritating. Even when we managed to get on SKY for the Monday night football slot against Crystal Palace the panel spent the first half hour of the show talking about Marinho at Man Utd. WHY!! The whole set-up is geared for the benefit of the top six big hitters I am sure of it.
So NOT only live against top 6 as Palace aren't. Nor were Huddersfield, Southampton, Swansea. Nor will Everton (January) be

Bought my Everton ticket today and must have missed the game moved to the Sunday 2.15 ko.

;