February's Fixtures

kirsikka

UTC Legend
Having got myself very confused earlier today about who we played last weekend I've just had a quick look at the fixture list to remind myself where we are and noticed again what an opportunity February represents!

The thing is, all the teams we'll be playing will be thinking the same thing about matches with us so it could see a few humdingers.

Let's hope it isn't one EH's 'difficult' February's although I'd take that if it was followed by one of his end of season winning streaks!

Minimum of 6 points needed really considering the opposition and their form.

So we'll probably end up with 4 just to keep things interesting.

Fancy us to nick a point Wednesday night which would be a big help going into February.

I hate these threads predicting how many points from winnable games. The fact we beat Everton and arsenal but drew with West Ham and Brighton shows anything can happen including Chelsea away.

AFCBade - 27/1/2018 21:46

I hate these threads predicting how many points from winnable games. The fact we beat Everton and arsenal but drew with West Ham and Brighton shows anything can happen including Chelsea away.

Two home wins, two away draws, what's not to like?

Draw at Chelsea.............happy days.

Three fixtures against teams that on paper are amongst the weaker in the division.

Better than par (5pts plus) and we’re looking pretty good.

Par (3-4 pts) and nothing changes we float just above the pooe.

Less than par and we’re right in amongst the relegation do-dah and not looking good.

AFCBade - 27/1/2018 21:46

I know right ! What a strange topic to have on an AFCB football discussion forum :hihi: :hihi:

I appreciate the up coming games look easier on paper but don’t we usually have absolutely dreadful February’s? (Too lazy to go back and check though!!!)

February historically not a good month for us, we'll need to put that voodoo to bed this season if we are going to stay up

My Brighton supporting neighbour tells me their next 4 games will make or break their season. He says their last 8 are bad. Can't be bothered to look, I just hope they lose their next few leading up to those 8 :)

He is also not happy they've bought a £14m striker who is injured.

;