FFS Sell a player

So much tosh being written on here this weekend, baffling.

Assuming Al means Solanke.....he's a class young player, with things to learn of course but he will be worth far more than we paid for him very soon.
its a message board - nobody is right or wrong its all tosh.

Arter to go on loan, maybe.
Smith creaming it in the USA at 80% of our expense.
Defoe, 60K a week out of our budget whilst Rangers (big club I am told) pay just 20K

Get them off the books, and we can sign another Liverpool player for 120K a week.:utc:

Too many people involved with the finances who don't know how to budget correctly.
£150M a season is too difficult for those that were used to £500K a season.
It’s amazing how much intimate knowledge you have on players contracts!!! Really????

NO!
We agreed a monthly wage fee, and when we found out they were not good enough, we loan them out.
I don't get this "paying 80% of their wages)

Bad funding, bad planning, bad everything.

There are so many idiots behind the scene's ruining the whole logic of having the income we have.

No training ground, no stadium, and no sense on the players we sign.

Whoever bought in Brad Smith, and Defoe, should resign.

Has it been proven we're paying 80% of their wages?

NSC isn't always right.

Your all going on about Defoe, what about the wages wasted on Begovic, meant to be £70 k and what is he doing now?

Here we are spending £20m on Solange, paying Fulham & Rangers to take our players on loan whilst clubs like Bolton & Bury are on the brink.

You need a big squad in this league. Not all signings will work. If the squad you've got keeps you up you don't need every signing to be a 100% success. To write Solanke off already is beyond blizzard, bordering on weird.

So far buting from luverpool hasnt worked out.smith poor,Ibe a talent but if hasnt worked.solanke to early IMO to call.40m out to pool dont think we would get that back on those 3.overall club has done very well IMO.arter surnam smith francis wilson fraser king ake all have been good.how we got the money for mings god only knows

You need a big squad in this league. Not all signings will work. If the squad you've got keeps you up you don't need every signing to be a 100% success. To write Solanke off already is beyond blizzard, bordering on weird.

More than willing to retract my statement after 10 goals this season.
But you know, and I know, Rantie 2.

More than willing to retract my statement after 10 goals this season.
But you know, and I know, Rantie 2.

I doubt he'll score many but I can see him being a decent link man bringing people into play. Who knows? Yann didn't look that great on paper either.

Afcb are a more attractive club than back in 2015/16 time. Thus would expect us to be able to attract better players now vs then. Couple innrhe “bad” list were players who hadn’t made it yet and that’s a gamble given the jump (rantie, smith etc) and some perhaps past their prime (Defoe, bego). In both extremes that’s why they signed for us and not a top 6 side! Plenty of big successes though!

Sky saying Arter deal is season long loan with obligation to buy. That should quell the bloodlust for an hour or two

Reactions: drd
Solange has scored as many PL goals as me, and as you say you don't think hes going to score many and a striker's main objective is to score goals. Should've bought Brett back for free, he'd link up well with Fraser & Wilson but also score goals, a natural finisher.

;