Finsbury Park

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/06/18/breaking-metropolitan-police-arrest-1-after-vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-seven-sisters-road/

sam adams - 19/6/2017 03:07

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/06/18/breaking-metropolitan-police-arrest-1-after-vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-seven-sisters-road/

The comments section makes the OHEC one look like a bunch of left wing pacifists.

Bloody hell. All it does is continue a cycle of pointless violence, because bet your pound to a penny there will be a retaliation from some extreme Islamist. How flippin pointless it all is.

Druss - We do look seriously and ruthlessly into how the guy got into wanting to do this, and we hunt and lock up anyone who put him up to it - for a very long time.

northstandmark - 19/6/2017 09:07

Bloody hell. All it does is continue a cycle of pointless violence, because bet your pound to a penny there will be a retaliation from some extreme Islamist. How flippin pointless it all is.

Druss - We do look seriously and ruthlessly into how the guy got into wanting to do this, and we hunt and lock up anyone who put him up to it - for a very long time.

Agree mate. What you mean is we dont simply look at his heritage and skin colour and throw out anyone who matches him?

Weird how quiet the advocates of that technique are quiet this morning.

Sounds like another lone nutter which is virtually impossible to guard against.

All adds to the sad inflammatory mix.

SlowDownDerek - 19/6/2017 10:35

Utterly depressing. The bigots are dragging us all into violence whether we like it or not.

And that's exactly what they want us infidels/non believers to do. A good old civil war.
They want the UK turned back to 1438, or what ever year it is in their calendar, and won't be happy until the streets of the UK look like the bombed out carcass of a city like Aleppo/Mosul or wherever.

And before you jump on your self righteous throne, last night's attack was a disgusting cowardly act.

AlGard - 19/6/2017 11:06

SlowDownDerek - 19/6/2017 10:35

Utterly depressing. The bigots are dragging us all into violence whether we like it or not.

And that's exactly what they want us infidels/non believers to do. A good old civil war.
They want the UK turned back to 1438, or what ever year it is in their calendar, and won't be happy until the streets of the UK look like the bombed out carcass of a city like Aleppo/Mosul or wherever.

And before you jump on your self righteous throne, last night's attack was a disgusting cowardly act.

Yes. All of these idiots want the same thing - civil war.

I've criticised the self-righteous gloating response of some of our more extreme posters after islamist attacks so I'm hardly going to use the same tactic when some islamophobic nutcase (allegedly) does the same thing. The whole this is utterly depressing and my response is to demonise the criminals and not the communities they come from.

An act just as stupid as those that have gone before and, with the weather as it is, I can see the potential for some proper civil unrest tonight.

One sad nutter could act as a catalyst for people on both sides of this to vent their anger over what has occured over the past few months.

I've got 3 teenage kids- I have no answers but I worry for the world they are going to grow up in. If there is a god, now would be quite a good time to show up I reckon

drd - 19/6/2017 16:35

I've got 3 teenage kids- I have no answers but I worry for the world they are going to grow up in. If there is a god, now would be quite a good time to show up I reckon

Well, there isn't. It's just a book.

AFCBfan - 19/6/2017 15:33

Think they'll get their chance with this so-called #dayofrage planned for Wednesday.

Yep that's certainly not going to help anything, and will add more kindling to the potential fire as emotions on all sides continue to rise. As if the poor Met police and other services haven't enough to be doing right now.

;