Five things we learned about Southampton today

Steve Afcb

Star Player
Seems a popular thing in the media so here goes;

They were the better team on the day and lost, as we did at West Brom

There fans sang their one song with some gusto

The parties started in Pompey within seconds of their defeat

The fans would have got a quick getaway cause they didn't need to celebrate their victory

They will have an open top parade to show off their losers medals

They lost, I dislike United, but am overjoyed they lost, so the party has started

Cheers :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :afcb: :afcb:

Other teams problems are more fun though.....Stoke got mullered today which i'm not ashamed to say I found very..very..pleasing....

Steve Afcb - 26/2/2017 19:39

:hihi: :hihi:

Fair play to em, they gave it a go, like the plucky underdog they weren't quite good enough. It should be an example to us of what is there for a club that takes a cup seriously. I'm sure their fans have had a great day, defeat all the same.

AFCBade - 26/2/2017 23:08

Once again a controversial decision favours the big team in an important game.

Very true however the Saints fans I know definitely think the Saints are a big team! :hihi:

Steve Afcb - 26/2/2017 19:39

Seems a popular thing in the media so here goes;

They were the better team on the day and lost, as we did at West Brom

There fans sang their one song with some gusto

The parties started in Pompey within seconds of their defeat

The fans would have got a quick getaway cause they didn't need to celebrate their victory

They lost, I dislike United, but am overjoyed they lost, so the party has started

Cheers :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :afcb: :afcb:

No quick get away for them.
I passed several coach loads of their window lickers between Winchester & Southampton at 22.30 (and it's a school day tomorrow).

The lino cannot make the mistake he did. It is one of the easiest to get right when the player passing, defender and striker are all in a line. It's not like he needs to look at 2 things at once, it's straight down the line. It was absolutely terrible officiating.

They have every right to feel let down.

;