Florist away tickets now on General Sale

Hoof_It

Fans' Favourite
Not so much on here but on Twitter there are no end of people complaining it's not fair that we don't take full ticket allocations, we have a points system so they can't buy tickets.

Saturday 3rd September Florist away now on general sale.

Not so much on here but on Twitter there are no end of people complaining it's not fair that we don't take full ticket allocations, we have a points system so they can't buy tickets.

Appears to be fewer than 20 tickets remaining.

Annoyingly two of those are better seats than the ones I purchased!

I do hope we're planning some kind of big send off for the players coach, with flares and banners and rumble stix. Just to prove what an absolutely massive club we are.

Especially as there’s absolutely no pressure on the game. None whatsoever, pressure? What’s pressure? None here, no matter how hard you look.

Especially as there’s absolutely no pressure on the game. None whatsoever, pressure? What’s pressure? None here, no matter how hard you look.

Ha, still makes me smile. Their performance after all that bravado was absolute dross. Brilliant.

I suppose general sale isn’t a bad thing as gives new fans a chance to see the team and if there is only 20 left of the extra allocation then feels spot on.

It's a shame as I guess there are plenty of groups that will want to go and not go as they cannot get decent seats... I know a lot will jus grab tickets and sit/stand anywhere, but there will always be those that either don't know that is what happens a lot, or just want to buy the seat they want to sit in...

As with Home games, a lot of it more down to choice, not that we don't sell them...

;