Florist or Scummers

Southampton was best for us as we want to be mathematically safe ASAP.
I keep looking at the league table permutations even though we are virtually safe.

Going on about Ref and VAR decisions...is pointless...it's the same in every game ...you win some you lose some....
...the ones favoured for teams you don't like will hurt more..and of course for your own team you always see 'injustice' - it's the major weakness in football fandom .

....sometimes if you just sit back and think for a minute. ..the futility of it all becomes clear.

Southampton are an odd side. Bossed a lot of that game but gifted forest so many goals

No doubt Danilo, Gibbs-white and Johnson give Forest a lot of creativity but defensively they are so poor

Forest really are one of the jammiest teams I’ve ever seen at this level. Bang average in every area and often very poor. Can’t think of a single game or result of theirs where I’ve thought “they really earned that win fair play”.

They’re not like the worst team I’ve ever seen at this level or anything but they’re just so unimpressive.

Forest are no worse than the other 10 bottom half teams all of which have lost more than they've won.
- including us !
And their fans are no more or less stupid than those of the others...including us.

It's only a Game.

;