Foggy

Ruined his knee 2 or 3 times since he left us I think. Certainly the best thing for his future health now to be back in part time football.

Was brilliant playing just off the striker in a central attacking midfield role. His pace and energy meant he could almost be in two places at once, both midfield and attack. Was very useful. Wish him nothing but the best.

Good luck to him, his effort and commitment was a stark contrast to the other Wes. Always enjoyed watching him play. Right decision, his health needs to last longer than his career : )

Good luck to the little terrier - one of the hardest working players you will ever meet, and still one of my favourites because of it.

Was a legend at Chavant before he joined us, so will be welcomed back with open arms.

If he can maintain any level of fitness he will be phenominal for them now they're down in the Isthmian.

I suspect however, that it'll be a few cameos and then full retirement; with the amount of games semi-pro NL play and training the workload really isn't that much lesser than full-time these days.

It's a shame for the lad because he was solid L1/2 qulaity and very hard working with a good character, hope he's managed to save a bit during his pro years.

Grumpy G - 27/7/2016 09:58

Was a legend at Chavant before he joined us, so will be welcomed back with open arms.

If he can maintain any level of fitness he will be phenominal for them now they're down in the Isthmian.

I suspect however, that it'll be a few cameos and then full retirement; with the amount of games semi-pro NL play and training the workload really isn't that much lesser than full-time these days.

It's a shame for the lad because he was solid L1/2 qulaity and very hard working with a good character, hope he's managed to save a bit during his pro years.

I seem to remember reading about him studying for a sports science degree or something similar which he was doing before joining us.

;