Foleys Number

dragonm8

UTC Legend
Or Michael B Jordan's.

They said they wanted fanst get involved.

Please reciprocate any contact details.

Or Michael B Jordan's.

They said they wanted fanst get involved.

Please reciprocate any contact details.
So if, for example, you wanted to make comment about Sainsbury’s performance (who also encourage customer involvement) you’d write to all their shareholders would you rather than the Chief Exec? In practice the shareholders would merely point you to their Executive team and I would hope Foley et al would do the same…unless of course it’s the Chief Exec you want to make comment about.

Sainsburys leader hasn't asked to hear from his customers, unlike Foley.

Unless of course i've misquoted his public statements?

Dear Bill,

You have spunked 70 million quid on players, and you have that well cool actor on your side, Michael B Jordan.

Did you ever, for one little moment think that 70 million quid on players may not be enough, if you have an inexperienced manager at the helm?

Sincerely,

Werthers Originals.

Dear Bill,

You have spunked 70 million quid on players, and you have that well cool actor on your side, Michael B Jordan.

Did you ever, for one little moment think that 70 million quid on players may not be enough, if you have an inexperienced manager at the helm?

Sincerely,

Werthers Originals.
Dear Bill,

We have a team punching well above it's weight. Thank you for believing in our team, and our community. With some belief, 'anything is possible'.

We've had a truly amazing last 10 years, and I'm confident with your leadership, the next 10 years could even be better.

Sincerely,

The true AFCB fans.

P.S. NB is a parasite and needs removing from 'our' club.

Last edited:
Dear Bill,

We have a team punching well above it's weight. Thank you for believing in our team, and our community. With some belief, 'anything is possible'.

We've had a truly amazing last 10 years, and I'm confident with your leadership, the next 10 years could even be better.

Sincerely,

The true AFCB fans.

P.S. NB is a parasite and needs removing from 'our' club.

to add to your great post…..
We have a team trying to punch above their weight, but are really too lightweight and dont “put themselves about” as much as both Arsenal and City did. Too easily knocked off the ball and not determined enough to get between the ball and the opposition player!

Last edited:

;