Football Programmes

AFCBilbo

First Team
Looking for some advice
My wife has a collection of hundreds of Aberdeen league and cup programmes from 50s onwards, realise they are not worth a great deal but assume someone would want them so anyone have any ideas of best way to sell them

A quick look on ebay shows a limited market, going from a couple of pounds up to £30 plus for the 1954 cup final.

Might be worth testing the market with one or 2 of the older ones?

Agree re the older ones but worth remembering that early 80s recession meant matchday print runs were often low so sometimes that era gets a bit more than those either side.

Friendly games that are rare are the most attractive if you have any of those?

Otherwise not much demand for programmes now.

I would save them until next winter when fuel bills get even higher,and burn them to keep warm,that's what I will be doing with all mine.

I think Walsall equalised but willo and a few others started to pressurise the Lino and it was ruled out.

anyone remember or is my mind playing tricks?
Correct. From memory the ball was placed on the centre spot before the ref consulted the lino and disallowed it.

Correct. From memory the ball was placed on the centre spot before the ref consulted the lino and disallowed it.
As least we didn’t touch the officials - although I expect an angry Willo in your face must have been intimidating

;