Football really is back- game tonight

Warm up game tonight, walked past the ground with the dog and nearly fell over as I heard Nonnie's dulcet tones blasting out RED ARMY over the PA at 7 45 with the appropriate crowd response.

Brought a tear to the eye!

That's handy, you just happened to be walking by. What's the chances, you'll be doing the same this time next week?

I walk by every weekend when I'm out for exercise every weekend. Normally in the morning.

Sadly, although I've seen a few players it's mostly big Fletch walking through to the training area.

I'll be glued to the BBC next Saturday evening for my first ever chance to watch us on actual terrestrial telly! And because I'm a loony leftie like all other BBC watchers, apparently...

That's handy, you just happened to be walking by. What's the chances, you'll be doing the same this time next week?
Handy yes, but the regular dog walk at the regular time. Next week, probably be watching at home - will have to walk the dog earlier or send the Mrs T out!

I'll be glued to the BBC next Saturday evening for my first ever chance to watch us on actual terrestrial telly! And because I'm a loony leftie like all other BBC watchers, apparently...

Trust me its going to be a big night in our house, despite it being full of the loony left ! ;)......and me....

BBQ planned, all the rules applied naturally...(whatever they are).....bring it on....

The Govt wanted football back......I can see why now

Trust me its going to be a big night in our house, despite it being full of the loony left ! ;)......and me....

BBQ planned, all the rules applied naturally...(whatever they are).....bring it on....

The Govt wanted football back......I can see why now
Have a good one!

I wouldn't go that far, but I've been working throughout so not quite so desperate.

Beef and pork mince, finely chopped onion, salt, pepper and an egg. Mix and leave in the fridge for a bit. Don't buy burgers when you can make them yourself and you'll all know exactly what's in them. Some don't like the "rustic" shapes but that's their problem!

I await the resident chef to tell me how I can improve on that...

Enjoy :)

;