FOR ****************'S SAKE MURRAY

77,127, actually. The 84th most common surname in Great Britain

5% of them live in Glasgow.

You're welcome :)

Whilst the swear filter has been lifted, there’s no need to act like a 5 year old whose found out it’s naughty to swear. Especially in the header.

I posted this on the other thread but if the swear filter is gone, I don't think I can stay on the forum as I have young kids around the computer all the time.
Unless we can somehow count on the self-control and sobriety of all the posters on here . . .

Swear filter is being re-instated canadiancherry, was waiting for DJ to say what words but I'll put in place now and he can advise later any missed.

I posted this on the other thread but if the swear filter is gone, I don't think I can stay on the forum as I have young kids around the computer all the time.
Unless we can somehow count on the self-control and sobriety of all the posters on here . . .

I'm sure it won't last. We'll be back to saying Murray is pooe soon enough.

sobriety of all the posters on here? That'd be Al knackered then.
Filter seems to be back now!

;