For those criticising Eddie

He brought us up in 14/15 and kept us up despite being favourites to go down and we're still here.

Eddie's done wonders for us no doubt.

Judge him at the end of the season not halfway through
Wrong!
Let him be judged now whilst he has a chance to get things back on track. Something everybody wants. He says often that he cant put his finger on what went wrong in so many games. He needs to except help, which will make him into an even greater manager.

He brought us up in 14/15 and kept us up despite being favourites to go down and we're still here.

Eddie's done wonders for us no doubt.

Judge him at the end of the season not halfway through

You can't live on last months pay cheque

Sack half the so called pros playing in the so called first 11 and force Eddie to turn to the u23's.Probably work wonders with them.The players were shite last night and must take a lot of the blame.100k a week.ffs.

First things first.....Eddie has been brilliant for this club,the best manager we've ever had,given me and my family memories beyond belief.
But let's get up to date ,the football we've been served up lately is very poor , the team and Eddie have gone stale, we are on a bad run that I'm not sure how and when we will pull out of. Not sure why we should be gagged until the end of the season.

Madness to talk of alternatives to Eddie. Even if, God forbid, we were relegated, we should try to hold on to him ... as Burnley did with Dyche.

There’s something amiss with the squad and the newcomers of the last year are looking wobbly (apart Danjuma). Can Solanki, Mepham, Rico make it at PL level? ... looking doubtful. Also uncertain that all this can be sorted on the training ground. So ship out the likes of Ibe and B Smith, give Kelly, Stacey, Kilkenny and Surridge opportunities and above all bring in a creative midfielder with energy and grit ... there must be one out there. Oh for a Neves-type player to stitch things together.

The buck stops with the management for the performances produced by their players, their tactics, their training and preparation.

Individual players are performing below their previous good form, the team are performing way below their best workrate and movement.

Not the time to panic, not the time for complacency.

;