Form Since the End of the Unbeaten Run

AFCBmattjamr

First Team
Rough patch is a undertatement.
12 points from a possible 33 since our unbeaten run ended which, as the table shows, it's mid table form.
What concerns me the most is I don't see it changing anytime soon, even in our unbeaten streak I don't then we managed a full 90 minute good performance. It seems like teams have worked us out as well as we are mentally crumbling on the pitch when things don't quite go our way. Screenshot_20220122-211223_Chrome.jpg

Agreed, panic stations set in soon after half time today, all composure disappeared and it was all very desperate. There’s no way we’re going to be top 2 unless there’s a massive turnaround

Rough patch is a undertatement.
12 points from a possible 33 since our unbeaten run ended which, as the table shows, it's mid table form.
What concerns me the most is I don't see it changing anytime soon, even in our unbeaten streak I don't then we managed a full 90 minute good performance. It seems like teams have worked us out as well as we are mentally crumbling on the pitch when things don't quite go our way. View attachment 7118
I like the idea of Derby finishing 8th. They’re on a good run, we’re on a bad one. Still plenty of time.

My worry is that Luton and hull tweaked tactics in second half but team couldn’t respond. Good news is we are creating chances so goals will return but the bad news is we have stopped winning ugly.

I would suggest that 5 wins in their last 11 games is better than our 3 but I guess maths was never your strong point.

I guess Maths isn't yours either because 1 win in 4 is the same form as we are in. You also implied they will catch us even though we are 3 points away from them not being able to catch us with us on 49 points and them on 14. So yes you're a fully pledged phucking moron regardless of how bad we have been playing of late.

I guess Maths isn't yours either because 1 win in 4 is the same form as we are in. You also implied they will catch us even though we are 3 points away from them not being able to catch us with us on 49 points and them on 14. So yes you're a fully pledged phucking moron regardless of how bad we have been playing of late.
Whoa, you need help or you’ve had a couple of shandies again. I never implied that they would catch us, I was simply making a point about how ridiculous that table was. You know those demons you see in your eyes when you look in the mirror, they’re probably real. You seem to be obsessed with arguing with me over everything from cuckoos, Derby County or my age. Do me a favour and lay off the booze and have a good night’s sleep. You’ll feel better for it and perhaps won’t keep making a total knob of yourself on here.

Whoa, you need help or you’ve had a couple of shandies again. I never implied that they would catch us, I was simply making a point about how ridiculous that table was. You know those demons you see in your eyes when you look in the mirror, they’re probably real. You seem to be obsessed with arguing with me over everything from cuckoos, Derby County or my age. Do me a favour and lay off the booze and have a good night’s sleep. You’ll feel better for it and perhaps won’t keep making a total knob of yourself on here.

The nihilism you seek will come on your last day Stan but until then why not do us ALL a favour and keep your thoughts to yourself, I've spoke to people in Eastern Europe living in the greenery high on smack with more enthusiasm of their lives.

Whoaa! Brakes on...we were never really this slick outfit not long out of the PL that had a divine right, with a squad of the best talent outside that PL, where we wer'nt good enough to stay up...or the next to go back.
We are as good as our Results... as they progress and tabulate.
On the subject of intense scrutiny by Stats...led by ×G....if you presented a wadge of printed charts and players individual marks , say on Monday at DC...and they were taken to Mr Parker....what could he do with the players before the next game after scrutiny and stuffing them into his mohair and silk pockets...as he waddles off down to training?
He has to get these misguided and wayward fools into a working unit with a purposeful and visioned mode !

Last edited:
Was the blip the unbeaten run and we've hit reality now?

Maybe! I posted back in September I wasn’t getting carried away and received a lot of stick but I did think October performances showed greater control of games. We were very clinical in that unbeaten run but now we are creating lots of chances but missing - Dom and christie being the biggest culprits.

I do think laird and JZ could help with attacking play but we need to convert the chances!

;