Forum update

It has changed. I was required to log in again but I still have the same number of trophy points (113) that I was allocated when they did the previous revamp. Still not enough to be eligible to buy a home ticket.

Last edited:
It has changed. I was required to log in again but I still have the same number of trophy points (113) that I was allocated when they did the previous revamp. Still not enough to be eligible to buy a home ticket.
I have the same trophy points as you. Any idea how many you need to get a trophy? Who will present it, GON, a player perhaps? Will we get an open bus tour to Swanage? I need answers.

I believe what’s happened here is similar to Beetlejuice, if you mention fonts enough times new ones make an appearance.

I never noticed the trophy points before but I've also apparently got 113. I was just about to book an open-top bus but then realised I must have one of the worst points to posts ratios on here. I'm sure my lousy trophy points haul won't surprise many, I feel like the Tottenham of this board.

I never noticed the trophy points before but I've also apparently got 113. I was just about to book an open-top bus but then realised I must have one of the worst points to posts ratios on here. I'm sure my lousy trophy points haul won't surprise many, I feel like the Tottenham of this board.
Tottenham? Compared to you, I'm practically a Scummer!

;