Found this....player signatures

davygravy

Fans' Favourite
Just been clearing the shed and finding lots of old bits and pieces. This card was signed by people at the club for my 18th birthday.....so about 1985. Quite a few clear names...some I can't make out. There are even people like Harry Woodman and Keith McAllister on there....for those that go that far back:

thumbnail-5.jpeg

Just been clearing the shed and finding lots of old bits and pieces. This card was signed by people at the club for my 18th birthday.....so about 1985. Quite a few clear names...some I can't make out. There are even people like Harry Woodman and Keith McAllister on there....for those that go that far back:

View attachment 1546
"about 1985"? Are you not sure when you were 18? ;-)

"about 1985"? Are you not sure when you were 18? ;-)

Its a long time ago Rob! Born in '67....so must have been around September 85 for the card! [ I also found a couple of old books, one about memories of the old Dean Court, another about the game at the Millennium Stadium....think I saw your name in both? ]

Bought a book from a charity shop some years ago. Inside was a menu from the Cotford Hall Hotel. On it were the signatures of the Forest team including manager Brian Clough. Stayed the night before they played Saints at the Dell. Kept it for a couple of years then sold it on Ebay for £45. Nice!

View attachment 1546
Mark Nightingale. One of the best.

Its a long time ago Rob! Born in '67....so must have been around September 85 for the card! [ I also found a couple of old books, one about memories of the old Dean Court, another about the game at the Millennium Stadium....think I saw your name in both? ]

67, good year that. :)

;