Frank Lampard

I know he's only temporary, but there's temporary and until beaten by Bournemouth temporary.

Embarrassing tbh. League 1 boss strikes again.

People can say what they want about the egos, other issues, but a decent manager wouldnt have overseen a 'bounce' like this.

Bit different of course, but Tuchel immediately turned things around after Lampard left, as have most of the other appointments they have made over thr years.

Those players aren't playing for fat Frank tonight.

That third goal when the whole defence fell over was comical.

Those players aren't playing for fat Frank tonight.

That third goal when the whole defence fell over was comical.
Well they apparently didn't play for Potter and that's the reason Lampard was bought in , because he was respected by the players.
What the f#ck do they want?

Couldn’t see all the footage but did any player come over to celebrate with the Chelsea scorer, Madueke? The latter looked dangerous but was then subbed - presumably as he was trying too hard so making his team mates look rubbish.

What possessed them to pick Frank after his disastrous spell at Everton? I don’t get it
I don’t either but think they’d seen Roy and thought sometimes a caretaker that knows the players is better than one that doesn’t. You could even argue we’ve become a poster boy for that. Problem is there is plenty of evidence it wasn’t going to work. Let’s hope our irritating record of playing teams/strikers into form doesn’t start on Saturday.

The worst was all his pundit mates in the media saying it was a no brainer, win-win situation when he took over until the end of the season. Not looking at his abysmal record but obsessed that he "knows the club". It won't be Frank's fault at all that he's lost 6 in a row, it'll be the club. Double standards.

I don’t either but think they’d seen Roy and thought sometimes a caretaker that knows the players is better than one that doesn’t. You could even argue we’ve become a poster boy for that. Problem is there is plenty of evidence it wasn’t going to work. Let’s hope our irritating record of playing teams/strikers into form doesn’t start on Saturday.
Chelsea don’t have any strikers tbf.

;