Fulham Away - anyone with points not going?

Full. Craven Cottage is still at less than full capacity because the upper tier of the new riverside stand (ie most of it) hasn’t been opened yet. Not sure why it is taking so long.

I managed to get a ticket this morning as my mate had me on his friends list so all good - and all sold out now !
If anyone ends up not being able to make it and has tickets to sell could you pm me as a couple of mates would like to go but don’t have the points .
Thank you in advance !

UTCIAD.

Keep going in guys. Went in 15 minutes ago, managed to secure two but then it didn’t work. Went in again just now and got myself one! Sometimes they keep coming back on!

I was hoping to get AFCB coach to Fulham, but it is now sold out. Does anyone know if they ever add additional coaches?

Last season and this? I think the points total runs from the beginning of the previous season to the current date. So if you went to six games last season and to Notts Forest this season you would have seven points.

I went to Cardiff,Bristol City,Reading and Fulham last season so not sure how I have 7 points.

;