FULHAM HOME

I know this isn't the right thread,but can anyone tell me how I go about resale of tickets for Fulham.
I've looked on cows but that doesn't seem to help.

I know this isn't the right thread,but can anyone tell me how I go about resale of tickets for Fulham.
Just log in to your account and go to the resell tickets section.
It isn’t rocket science man.

It doesn’t jump out at you, but if you log on to your account and scroll down you come to this selection panel. I’ve circled the relevant option.

Attachments

• 39595673-5B71-4D35-9159-340677A6F40B.jpeg
    39595673-5B71-4D35-9159-340677A6F40B.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 21
Over 50 tickets on sale a short time ago.
Not hospitality ones either.
Edited to add. Make that nearer 150.
Spread the word.

Last edited:
How do i find the ticket resale platform? I've had a look and I can't find it..
Ignore that I've found it, but as i thought i haven't got a home point so cant use it :(

Edit: It's annoying, I wonder why they don't accept away points and/ or cup points when it comes to the last minute resale?

Ignore that I've found it, but as i thought i haven't got a home point so cant use it :(

Edit: It's annoying, I wonder why they don't accept away points and/ or cup points when it comes to the last minute resale?
Think there is so much demand there probably isn’t a need to put on general sale and also stops away fans from buying them

Maybe worth going to a women’s game when no points are needed to get on the 1 point category and then look for returned tickets for first team games

My daughter used to be a ST but then moved away for university and then worked on Saturdays so lost her points total but steadily built up to 15 home points by looking for returned tickets

Think there is so much demand there probably isn’t a need to put on general sale and also stops away fans from buying them

Maybe worth going to a women’s game when no points are needed to get on the 1 point category and then look for returned tickets for first team games

My daughter used to be a ST but then moved away for university and then worked on Saturdays so lost her points total but steadily built up to 15 home points by looking for returned tickets

This and of course the occasional development squad game. Another way of getting on the points ladder.

;